Make the Case to Attend
We understand that resources for professional development are limited, we have provided a few tips to help you justify your school's or district's investment in your attendance at Schoology's NEXT conference.
Schoology NEXT 2018 provides a value that extends well beyond the 4-day conference. Attendees will learn how to maximize their use of technology in their institution and leave engaged, excited and prepared to enter the upcoming academic year. Whether you are a classroom teacher, a principal, or a district or state administrator, this conference offers relevant and innovative sessions that drive student, teacher, and school success.
Download Schoology's recommended letter to better understand the financial costs and value to attendees.
Here’s an overview of the benefits of attending:
- Personalized, competency-based learning sessions where you can meet and learn from instructors and educational leaders who are transforming teaching and learning with technology.
- Earn graduate or continuing education credit hours through Schoology's partnership with Lindenwood University.
- Product roadmap where you can stay on top of what’s coming to be sure we’re ready to take advantage of and implement the latest technologies.
- Hands-on workshops where you can build new skills, bring them back your institution, and share with your colleagues.
- Peer networking where you can meet, network, and share best practices with other innovative educators committed to elevating achievement.
- Open learning and collaboration where you can join other like-minded educators and leaders to share and discuss open learning topics and developments, share content, trends in education technology, and more.
- Product lab where you can meet 1:1 with Schoology’s product engineers and managers, learn with peers, and get quick tutorials.
- Tailored conference sessions specific to your role and responsibilities, which are led by the Schoology team, clients, and partners.
- Preconference workshops where you can work closely with Schoology’s professional development team and receive training on advanced Schoology features and functionality.