Why Should You Attend Schoology NEXT?
Why You Should Come
Education is changing rapidly, and we’re all searching for better ways to support faculty and prepare students for a future that doesn't yet exist. Finding answers to these challenges is what Schoology NEXT is all about.
NEXT is an intellectual playground where education’s greatest innovators gather to explore, tinker, workshop, and advance what’s possible in education. In this international exposé of thought leadership and best practices, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the most brilliant minds our community has to offer, earn credit in doing so, and experience the joys of discovery as we explore education’s greatest challenges.
You Don't Have To Take Our Word For It
Top Six Reasons to Attend NEXT 2017
NEXT has so much to offer Schoology users of all roles and levels. Here are the top six reasons why you should attend:
- Visionary Keynotes—Tap into the brilliance of visionary keynotes and thought leadership.
- Sessions Galore—Choose from a variety of sessions in tracks encompassing such topics as 1:1 or BYOD implementation, technology leadership strategies, Schoology best practices, and more.
- Peer Collaboration—Develop effective strategies and best practices by collaborating with other innovative educators and technology experts from across the world.
- Professional Networking—Build lasting relationships and fill your personal learning network with some of the best and brightest educators around.
- Schoology Best Practices—Attend hands-on workshops led by the Schoology Team that will help you get the most out of Schoology long after the conference ends.
- Fun and Buzz—Join in the fun of high spirited company, food and cocktail events, and much more in the vibrant atmosphere of downtown Chicago.
Who Should Attend
NEXT is for all Schoology users. Last year, our attendees included:
- K-12 Educators and Higher Education Faculty
- Deans, Superintendents, and Principals
- Technology Directors and Specialists
- CTOs and CIOs
- Curriculum Directors and Specialists
- Instructional Technology Integrators
- Professional Development Specialists